Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beginnings

so here i am, starting a blog, to starts things out i just wanted to say that from my blog you can expect a third of my words to be misspelled, tons of grammar mistakes, lots of ranting about things that probably seem unimportant to the average person, me wishing i had a better life though mine might really not be that bad, a person trying to seem great and amazing, the most unconfident girl you could meet and lots of peaks into my personal life. I want to write because i think it helps me, helps me feel like someone is listening to me and what i have to say. It also helps that no one will know that this is me. A new blog is soon to come hopefully, maybe never because i will forget about this of in a matter of minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger ealynn2121 said...

Hello!

I just found your blog, I'm kinda new here by the way. =)
I started to read it from the beginnings, and I just found it a great idea that you started it! It is very useful and important to talk about your life! And believe me, you have aduience, who listens to you! =)

Have a nice day! Edith =)

March 6, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home