Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home Alone

So for the first time ever I have been left home alone. My mom was teasing me saying this is what its going be like when we kick you out and you have to do everything for yourself. So far I can't wait to be kicked out. Really its not that bad. Not bad at all. The thing I love the most is that I get to go to bed when i want to. At both my mom's and dad's house the amount of hours i get to sleep a week depend on how much I'm getting along with the other people in the house. If we're on bad terms I can pretty much expect to sleep with two pillows on my head curled into a ball trying to block out as much sound and light as possible. But not this week although i might sound like a fifty year old woman, I went to bed at eight o'clock last night. I made my own food which should last me at least two more days so overall i think I am good. The only thing is of course like a little girl i get scared at night. Really the last thing my mom said to me was "oh did you know that last week someone broke into that orange house down the street, they even kicked their dogs because they were barking" Wow really that's the mental image she left me with. Oh and of course my dad keeps texting me, his words of worry, well make sure the doors are locked. Thanks dad nice to see you have some fatherly instincts in you. But for some reason hes worried about me now, but doesn't care about me when he goes out Friday, Sat and Sun till three o'clock in the morning and then brings someone random girl home. Well its good to say that from my parents I learn how not to live.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home