Saturday, August 21, 2010

And so it begins

School started, not so hard but my Lit. teacher is quite the tough grader. I really don't know if this year could be any worse than it is. No friends in any of my classes. Really, I mean it took me two years to find people who at least know my name and now I never see them. At lunch only one person i know sits with me. Though it does make me feel better that I am not the only girl with only one friend. What i really hate right now is GROUP PROJECTS. It seems that in every class all we do is group projects which means I am always the girl with no group who has to be put in a group of people who don't want me there by the teacher. The one thing i was looking forward to was having a top locker, but because the whole world seems to be against me someone stole it. Now i have stupid bottom locker, the one good thing is that crush S is right next to me. I also think that I may like another boy but it might only be because he gives me attention. Hopefully the next post won't be in a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home