Sunday, August 29, 2010

College already and Skins

I am just about to finish my first month of Junior year, so far not that bad. But now more than ever i am realizing that I need to start thinking about my future. No more maybe I want to do this or that because it sounds cool or someone does it one TV. Last week at school kids were being taken out of class to talk to our college advisor and I am glad that i wasn't taken. If I was I'm afraid that I'll look stupid because everyone already knows what they want to do and where they plan on going. Really just Stop. I've only been sixteen for a little more than three weeks and already i have to start planning how i am going to spend the next four years of my life. The worst part is that even if i knew what i wanted to study and where i wanted to go to college my parents probably couldn't afford it. Just my sister being at community college is starting problems because both of my parents say they can't afford to pay for her classes. When I go to school i want to go to a real college and live in a dorm. But enough about College.

This week I started watching Skins, which is this British TV show and i absolutely love it. It makes me wish i could live somewhere in England. I love how they dress so bright and weird. By far my favourite character is Cassie. Shes so funny and as lame as this sounds deep. I love the way she dresses and wish I could be like them. The only thing that bothers me is how yellow everyone's teeth are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home