Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The New Semster, (late)

When this semester started i don't think much changed for me at first other than one class that made me happy, and one that makes me feel such a loner. My first is my social studies class. The first day of the semester i walked in, and i was the first one not even my teacher was there so i sat down, got up, and chose another sit. Then i hear a gasp/yell and it was girl i  considered freshman year my best friend, basically. Ronnie, freshman year we talked soo much and ate lunch together but then sophomore year we didn't have any classes together are the same luch. So things became awkward i think between us because even freshman year and now i don't know what to say to her sometimes. But this semester we're close again and i hang out with her all the time at school. I thought i was going to write more but this seems to be boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kindros said...

Awww, not boring at all. That's sweet. I hope you two really connect again. :)

March 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home