Friday, December 24, 2010

Yea I'm Kinda Weird

This break was suppose to be my free time to catch up on all the shows I haven't watched in five weeks because school is just to much work. But nonetheless i have done absolutely nothing that i had wanted to do. I have wasted my time away watching videos on YouTube, about makeup, Which if you knew me would be weird. I came up with three or four tings i thought I would mention in this blog. The first thing is collecting. I've never mentioned before how  I collect things, well i call it saving but my mom calls it packratting. Everything that someone had touched or written me i keep. I have a box full of useless things that i keep like erasers, pens pencils, paper, cards, toys, hair ties, cameras. I'm not sure when exactly i started to keep things but i know i have stuff from when i was in the first grade. The reason i keep stuff or at least my excuse is so that i won't forget. Everything i have has some kind of memory to it which repaints a picture for me. Little papers and dead flower petals are important to me because they are all that is left of my old friends. I don't talk to them or see them and it just reminds me of when I actually felt loved. One thing that i actually collected that doesn't have a bond to people is rocks. I loved rocks, i had a box that i would keep all the rocks i found in. Still today id i find a rock that is a cool color or shape i pick it up and keep it. I think that i will post tomorrow about the last two things.

3 Comments:

Blogger ila said...

whenever something happens that i dont wanna forget or that i think is worthwhile i write it down somewhere so i always have those memories and i have a box of things that i kept like notes and photos and chocolate wrappers that i cant remember the significance of

December 26, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger - S said...

that makes two of us. I keep stuff that people find useless, but they are so meaningful to me. Candles, petals, pens that dont work anymore. Anything at all.
I would love it if you could check out my blog, you'd be the first thanks <3 http://backinwonderland.blogspot.com

December 28, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Kindros said...

That's not weird, well, not too weird. It sounds like you have good reason to hang on to those things. The people who are true friends are still there after 15+ years, so seeing them reminds me of good times.

December 30, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home