Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What do you do?

I think its pretty simple to describe myself as socially awkward. I don't mean to be, but really who does. Its just that how are you suppose to know what to say, OK i know that for everyone its easy just to talk, but i think that my problem is that I'm afraid to say something dumb or totally out there. Whatever really what I am unsure of is how do i talk to the guy i like. He isn't in any of my classes and if i just noticed him this year he has probably never noticed me or even know my name. Why is it that everything is so hard for me, or is me that makes everything so hard. Yup probably the second one.  That's what i hate most about myself,  how i regret so much. Why do i have such a problem with just taking risks. There's just so much i want to do later in life. Ahh i hate that my blog has become just a place for me to cry about how much I hate life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezden said...

You should go for it. At least introduce yourself. The worst that can happen is he ignores you. If that is the case, oh well, he didn't deserve to know how great you are. :)

The secret is, everyone is afraid of saying something dumb. To this day I still say things that are dumb or talk too fast, but it's just how you react to it. Just laugh it off or disregard it. Don't let it get to you, everyone starts out shy.

Also, it doesn't seem to me like you are expressing how much you hate life. It's just awkward moments that you want to examine. Writing is a great way to help that too. I think it's courageous of you to put your mistakes out there. Keep your head up kid, you have support. :)

November 4, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home