Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Horrible Post Sorry!

It’s been about four days since last posted but it feels like I haven't written in forever!
So right now I have really been having some hair issues. Ahh I hate that I even said that because I sound like such a girl. My dumb hair, its brown but a pretty shining brown and it has a curl and wave to it. The problem is that, that curl/wave doesn't always work so basically everyday my hair is just a big mess of brown frizz. Really I like my hair but no one else does, it’s because every girl at my school does their hair and it looks perfect but I could care less, I mean if nobody would say anything about my hair I would be fine. Deep down I like that I don't have average straight hair. Blaah I just realized how dumb and boring that whole Paragraph was, the whole point of talking about my hair was to say that if I could I would die it red. I love a bright red hair, it just makes people stand out and that’s what I think I want.

Next August I turn 17 which means that if I have my parents consent I could get a tattoo. For as long as I can remember I’ve wanted a tattoo on the inside of my middle finger. A lightning bolt. I know that if I wanted my mom would let me because basically she is the worst mom and couldn’t care about what I did at all. Yeah I know that most kids would love that but its weird that my mom makes fun of me because I don't go out and drink or sneak out to go to parties or clubs like she did when she was my age.

Last thing, today I went to an old book store and I found a Go Go's record. I hate that I didn't get it, because it was only four dollars. Vacation, is what I found but I found it on accident because I was looking through the B's for the Bangles and the Go Go's was there. But I put it back at the last minute because I found out that my dumb mother gave away het record player just a few months ago without telling me or asking me if I wanted it. So from this point on I am going to be looking for an old record player.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezden said...

Don't get the tatoo. Well, not anywhere you can't hide it. Depending on what you want to do in the future, it could REALLY hurt your chances for jobs.

The hair is a great idea though. I had a stage in life were I had it dyed a different color almost every month. I still play with the idea of bleaching it one last time. :)

October 21, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home