Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finals

So i know that i said i would be blogging but i forgot to mention that i have finals this week. So my lack of  TV watching blogging and other things has be due to the fact that i am studying or being distracted from my studying wasting time.  So with a little bit of time i had free this morning i thought i would post. Today is the penultimate day of school. But today is also the day i have to do the most work. Yup i have to catch up on all the last things i need to turn in for classes i am suppose to be done with.  Finals really aren't that bad, well no they are hard and everyone at my school goes through a major meltdown this week. I don't want to sound a a nerd or crazy person like my family calls me because i am mad that i have a 89 in a class instead of a A. What don't they get, just one point and i get an A, which i need to keep my GPA up. So i wanted to say more that this is all the time i have okay i promise to blog durning the break, maybe i will update on the movies i will be watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rezden said...

Glad to hear from you again. Great job in class and I know you'll get that A. :) No need to stress, you got it.

Looking forward to hearing about the movies and results of exams.

December 15, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home